52 Smith St, Wollonglong, NSW, 2500
We’re open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. EST
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Obviously, Not all thousands of uploaded Apps work. Some probably does not work on you by reasons. Normally, that disable the Gatekeeper would solve almost common problems.
MacDownload is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
– Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
– You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in MacDownload search results.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Registration is not required, we therefore collect nothing from visitors.
Send us an email
This is form is just for demo purpose. No inquiries will be answered.